User login

Connect

Recent comments

• yhm900   12 hours 12 min ago

Nowadays, referring to the evening party, it seems that no one will feel strange. No matter what theme is for the party, you can feel strong fashion sensation anywhere in that occasion. As a girl who loves beauty naturally, there diverse bridesmaid dresses under 100 on those modern ladies can catch your eyes tightly. No matter whether you have attended one before, you must know” what a fashion evening party is like”. Especially for modern girls, there are no doubts that they are addicted to attending all kinds of evening parties very much.As you know, in fact, a formal evening party is actually like a fashion dress show. On that special occasion, all guests will wear fashion and chic plus size evening dresses taking the boring work suites off. Evening gowns, which are called as high-grade prom dresses on sale and they are always following the latest fashion trend closely. In other words, fashion index is one of the most important principles to choose a suitable evening gown.Current people tend to play more attention on entertainment, leisure and fashion. At weekdays and in the daytime, people had to work or study in their places. Young people would like to enjoy freedom and pursue fashion, so they will attend or hold a fashion party, there they can play with their friends randomly in weekends and nights. Of course, wearing cool or evening dresses uk is a pleasure for modern girls actually. Not Only for young girls, more and more housewives have joined the party team. Therefore, today, formal and stylish prom dress 2015 have become necessity for current modern women. Where is best place to search for them? It is www.meetdress.net!

• St. Patrick's Day Bundle   1 week 2 days ago

gate 2015 exam resuls Gate 2015 Results: There is happy news for all the applicants of GATE 2015.

• St. Patrick's Day Bundle   1 week 2 days ago
  • St. Patrick's Day Bundle   1 week 2 days ago
  • zetsand81   3 weeks 3 days ago

thank´s for Add ;)

• Free "Leathers" Download + Official KOI NO YOKAN Track Listing   4 weeks 3 days ago

the information being published in the blog is very relevant and helpful.. it catches attention of the readers thats why keep on updating and posting your blog.. better check this out. --> purchase youtube views

• killme4x   5 weeks 1 day ago

My girlfriends birthday is valentines day, come to Houston on that day and mention her in a song PLEEEASSE im swallowing a lot of pride coming on here and commenting this in hopes that you might read it, I pray you will and feel me, u came here before around valentines day just come again man PLEASE im begging u the more I think of how badass it would be that u come the more I want it to happen, ill buy all your merch man she loves this band but not as much as she loves your voice, Please chino she's My world man you have to feel for me brother

• Texas Showdown Festival 7/18   5 weeks 1 day ago

• Deftones To Headline Sunset Stage At Rock In Rio In Las Vegas, NV   5 weeks 1 day ago

• New Merch!   5 weeks 1 day ago

My girlfriends birthday is valentines day, come to Houston on that day and mention her in a song PLEEEASSE im swallowing a lot of pride coming on here and commenting this in hopes that you might read it, I pray you will and feel me, u came here before around valentines day just come again man PLEASE im begging u the more I think of how badass it would be that u come the more I want it to happen, ill buy all your stuff man she loves this band but not as much as she loves your voice, Please chino she's My world man you have to feel for me brother

• Instagram Photo Challenge Winners   6 weeks 5 hours ago

lets revive the Deftones again! they are very great performers! keep posting guys!
    check it out too

Buy Instagram Followers

• My City Fest - Mexico   6 weeks 5 hours ago

check it out too --> http://www.gainmoresocial.org/buy-instagram-followers/
    Buy Instagram Followers

• donkiv123   6 weeks 5 hours ago

this blog leads people to comment what they felt.. its like a sort of open forum.. thanks ive been part in this blog.. keep posting check this out -->
    Buy Instagram Followers

• defmod33   6 weeks 6 days ago

You guys should take a vacation and do a show in Honolulu. That would make my decade. Thanks
    Lars

• Diamond Eyes VIP Photos   19 weeks 2 days ago

Deftones

• Texas Showdown Festival 7/18   33 weeks 1 day ago

see you on Texas Showdown Festival!!!!!!

• My City Fest - Mexico   33 weeks 2 days ago

Woooaaa ill be there cabrones

• Deftones to Play Big Day Out   1 year 7 weeks ago

any chance of more sideshows?

Particularly Melbourne as there is a long break from Queensland to Melbourne BDO, please play a sideshow in Melbourne, you guys will rock it.

Also try Little creatures in Brunswick

• Deftones to Play Big Day Out   1 year 7 weeks ago

Hey Deftones!

I just saw an interview you did talking about Craft Beer and finding places to try when you're in different countries. I'm also a big fan of IPAs, here is some places I recommend to check out while you are in New Zealand for BDO.

Hallertau Brewery www.hallertau.co.nz
    Brothers Beer www.brothersbeer.co.nz
    Galbraiths Ale House www.alehouse.co.nz

All of these places are located in Auckland, Brothers Beer & Galbraiths are in the City region and Hallertau is about a half hour drive out of Auckland but well worth the drive.

If you find these beers have a try:

Epic Hop Zombie (Imperial IPA)
    Tuatara Double Trouble
    Liberty C1tra

Anyways can't wait to watch you guys play at BDO last time I seen you guys jam it was in 2003.

New Zealand is right up there with craft beer, especially over the top IPAs

Cheers,
    Cory

• Hail to the King Tour Dates On Sale   1 year 28 weeks ago

Any plans on coming to St. Paul/Minneapolis. You guys always come here on tour, especially after a new album? Please come back to Minnesota!!!!

• Hail to the King Texas and Oklahoma Dates On Sale   1 year 29 weeks ago

im from deep south texas and I will probably be at the San Antonio show. Chicago for now October 3rd. tell me we can meet up after the show!

• One Night In Cape Town   1 year 31 weeks ago

Can't fucking wait man.

• South Africa's Oppikoppi Festival   1 year 33 weeks ago

I have loved Deftones since matric... Its a good ten years since then so FINALLY youre here and Im in Pretoria... which makes IT LEGEND cant wait for OPPIKOPPI!!!!!!

• South Africa's Oppikoppi Festival   1 year 36 weeks ago

This is how serious we are. :)