User login

Connect

Recent comments

• killme4x   19 hours 35 min ago

My girlfriends birthday is valentines day, come to Houston on that day and mention her in a song PLEEEASSE im swallowing a lot of pride coming on here and commenting this in hopes that you might read it, I pray you will and feel me, u came here before around valentines day just come again man PLEASE im begging u the more I think of how badass it would be that u come the more I want it to happen, ill buy all your merch man she loves this band but not as much as she loves your voice, Please chino she's My world man you have to feel for me brother

• Texas Showdown Festival 7/18   19 hours 55 min ago

• Deftones To Headline Sunset Stage At Rock In Rio In Las Vegas, NV   19 hours 58 min ago

• Deftones To Headline Sunset Stage At Rock In Rio In Las Vegas, NV   20 hours 5 min ago

• New Merch!   20 hours 16 min ago

My girlfriends birthday is valentines day, come to Houston on that day and mention her in a song PLEEEASSE im swallowing a lot of pride coming on here and commenting this in hopes that you might read it, I pray you will and feel me, u came here before around valentines day just come again man PLEASE im begging u the more I think of how badass it would be that u come the more I want it to happen, ill buy all your stuff man she loves this band but not as much as she loves your voice, Please chino she's My world man you have to feel for me brother

• Instagram Photo Challenge Winners   6 days 9 hours ago

lets revive the Deftones again! they are very great performers! keep posting guys!
    check it out too

Buy Instagram Followers

• My City Fest - Mexico   6 days 9 hours ago

check it out too --> http://www.gainmoresocial.org/buy-instagram-followers/
    Buy Instagram Followers

• donkiv123   6 days 9 hours ago

this blog leads people to comment what they felt.. its like a sort of open forum.. thanks ive been part in this blog.. keep posting check this out -->
    Buy Instagram Followers

• defmod33   1 week 5 days ago

You guys should take a vacation and do a show in Honolulu. That would make my decade. Thanks
    Lars

• Diamond Eyes VIP Photos   14 weeks 1 day ago

Deftones

• Texas Showdown Festival 7/18   28 weeks 1 day ago

see you on Texas Showdown Festival!!!!!!

• My City Fest - Mexico   28 weeks 1 day ago

Woooaaa ill be there cabrones

• Deftones to Play Big Day Out   1 year 2 weeks ago

any chance of more sideshows?

Particularly Melbourne as there is a long break from Queensland to Melbourne BDO, please play a sideshow in Melbourne, you guys will rock it.

Also try Little creatures in Brunswick

• Deftones to Play Big Day Out   1 year 2 weeks ago

Hey Deftones!

I just saw an interview you did talking about Craft Beer and finding places to try when you're in different countries. I'm also a big fan of IPAs, here is some places I recommend to check out while you are in New Zealand for BDO.

Hallertau Brewery www.hallertau.co.nz
    Brothers Beer www.brothersbeer.co.nz
    Galbraiths Ale House www.alehouse.co.nz

All of these places are located in Auckland, Brothers Beer & Galbraiths are in the City region and Hallertau is about a half hour drive out of Auckland but well worth the drive.

If you find these beers have a try:

Epic Hop Zombie (Imperial IPA)
    Tuatara Double Trouble
    Liberty C1tra

Anyways can't wait to watch you guys play at BDO last time I seen you guys jam it was in 2003.

New Zealand is right up there with craft beer, especially over the top IPAs

Cheers,
    Cory

• Hail to the King Tour Dates On Sale   1 year 23 weeks ago

Any plans on coming to St. Paul/Minneapolis. You guys always come here on tour, especially after a new album? Please come back to Minnesota!!!!

• Hail to the King Texas and Oklahoma Dates On Sale   1 year 23 weeks ago

im from deep south texas and I will probably be at the San Antonio show. Chicago for now October 3rd. tell me we can meet up after the show!

• One Night In Cape Town   1 year 26 weeks ago

Can't fucking wait man.

• South Africa's Oppikoppi Festival   1 year 28 weeks ago

I have loved Deftones since matric... Its a good ten years since then so FINALLY youre here and Im in Pretoria... which makes IT LEGEND cant wait for OPPIKOPPI!!!!!!

• South Africa's Oppikoppi Festival   1 year 31 weeks ago

This is how serious we are. :)

• "Swerve City (Live In Manchester)" Exclusively on NME.com   1 year 31 weeks ago

Much better than the official one. :)

• South Africa's Oppikoppi Festival   1 year 32 weeks ago

It has been my dream to have Deftones play in South Africa! Only issue is, there's no way I can get to Oppikoppi. :( It'll be a great road-trip from Cape Town but it's just impossible. Oh well... Hope you guys come to Cape Town soon. I mean, you can't visit South Africa without visiting the greatest city it has. ;)

• "Swerve City (Live In Manchester)" Exclusively on NME.com   1 year 33 weeks ago

Great videoS, thanks for the Upload...best band in the world!

• CABARET VERT 290809   1 year 36 weeks ago

As everyone knows,Coach Outlet OnlineCoach handbags is amongst the most famous as well as luxuryCoach Factory Outletlabel of handbags rich in quality and delightful designCoach Factory Onlineand style worldwide. Many of the ladies insideCoach Outlet Onlinepresent-day instances love getting a growing number ofCoach Outlet Storegorgeous carriers, and lots of of them goes to help Coach Outletfantastic time-span to meet their particular internalCoach Factory Online passions however you like through shelling out big money Coach Outletaround the newly-designed bags, especially those of famousCoach Factory Outletbrands.brings out a new luxurious, prosperous, robust Coach Online Outlet series travelling bag cowhide.Coach purses are yourCoach Outlet Store Onlineexceptional method. This releases wide range of Coach Outlet Onlinefavorite carrier designs around competitive prices.Coach OutletAgain and

• Deftones to Play Epicenter Festival   1 year 36 weeks ago